Monday, March 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Brocko!


What can I say about Brock? He is the funniest usually happiest kid ever. He can make me laugh no matter what. You can almost count on if he opens his mouth he is going to say something funny. He is (one) of the highlights of my life.
He loves:
Scary movies
Talking
Getting rides with Dad on anything fast
Playing with his little sister and big brother
Tormenting all of his siblings
Anything sweet
Pirates (he calls them captains)
Fishing
Hunting
Playing Cowboys
Wrestling his dad
Holding his pee till the very last minute!!!!
Watching westerns
MY LITTLE PIECE OF HEAVEN
Thanks to our friends and family for another special birthday! We love you!

5 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Happy birthday to Brock! What a cute kid!! They are growing up way fast!

DeAnne Baum said...

He is so flippin cute! I'm glad he had a great Birthday.

The Johnson Family said...

I have to agree, such a cute kid! I love the haircuts...I am no longer allowed to use the clippers at our house. Brenden will not let me near him..it is probally for the best. Glad to see you guys doing so well.

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

Better late than never Happy Birthday buddy!! Hey your header covers up your head!!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

hey i'm jonesing for an update girl!!