Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Another snow mobile day

So we had the opportunity to go ride snow machines again ('cause we never lack any snow). we took our friends Jessica and Eddie with us, it was a lot of fum. Ed took his snowboard and Aaron would take him to the top of a hill and he would board down, beats paying for a lift ticket! Of course I left my camera at the truck so, no pictures. We Stayed and built a fire and had tin foil dinners!! The best ever. I know we have said that Reidhead's can sleep anywhere, anytime, anyhow! Here is more proof. Julia crashed while waiting for her food it. it was a long day day, but wow what a place to sleep! We also got to experience a few sobee bombs. The Reidhead brothers did this when they were up here working last winter and shared their experiment with us!!! ENJOY!!!

3 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I can't believe that Julia fell asleep in the snow! SO cute!! Looks like LOTS of fun!

DeAnne Baum said...

Oh, that looks like fun. That is something that I have never done. Miss you like crazy!

{nicole coombs} said...

Your kids are so cute!! I cant believe Kayla is Three!! Did that go by fast or what? So I kind of did the same thing with cory. I was cutting his hair with the clippers I always want it longer then Jake wants it well cory strated moving around while I was trying to cut his hair and then the gaurd came off and I kept going! haha needles to say after I fixed it he looked like my little cancer patient for a couple weeks :)