Saturday, December 19, 2009

UPDATE AT A GLANCE!

I would love to be able to put the last nine months of life on here but that would take way to long! I will post some of our highlights though. I just want to take the time to say how thankful I am for this season. I am so thankful for family and friends and the miracles that we receive each day. I am so grateful that I have the opportunity to go to school and a sister-in-law so willing to watch my babies for me. It wouldn't be possible without her. I am enjoying school, like always there is good days and bad days! So far I haven't failed any tests that is good! I haven't ruined anybodies hair that is even better! Our children are growing and amazing us every day. Julia turned 9 and Kaige turned 6 in September. Jessica and I both got drawn for deer and antelope and we both filled our tags. Yes her deer is quite larger than mine! She worked hard for it, following her father around hiking for a week she deserved it!!! Tessa turned 11 on the 13th of December!
Jessica, Tessa, Julia and Kaige played soccer this summer and we spent a lot of time at the lake and camping!

2 comments:

{nicole coombs} said...

Its about time you update!! You guys have been busy! and thats so exciting you are going to school!! Good for you! Jessica hunting?! I Love it. I miss your kiddos and watching them grow up and my little Kellin hasnt even met you guys its a shame! At least your not all alone you guys have brad and Teesha all to yourselves. Love ya and tell Brad and Teesha I miss and love them too!! Merry Merry Christmas!!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

wow! you guys are a sight for sore eyes!! man oh man do i miss you guys! and hello how flippin cute of Jessica for being a little hunter. and of the kids for just being themselves and of you for not messing up anyones hair!!Have a Happy New Year's Eve! and a very happy and prosperous 2010!!