Thursday, January 8, 2009

BIRTHDAYS

Tessa turned double digits on December 13 the big 10. Thanks to Aunt Nicole for the cute cake!! She had a very special birthday this year. She will never forget getting to celebrate Grandpa Sandall's life and her birthday on the same day. Thank you to my family for letting me throw something else in on that day! Tessa is such a bright girl we are so proud of her.


Then there is Jessica, turning the huge 12 on January 6. I threw a last minute surprise party for her and when I say last minute I mean it. I sent her to school then decided to call all her friends parents and tell them what my plan was, probably better that way I always seem to ruin surprises!!! Her birthday was on Tuesday so she got to go to mutual on Wednesday she was nervous but had a great time and now she gets to go do baptisms for the dead this weekend. She is such a sweet girl and yes mom is sad that she is growing up so fast, but she was impressed I didn't cry (yet)! I am so blessed to have such wonderful healthy children.




I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

2 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

I can't believe your girls are that old!!! I swear Jessica was just born yesterday! You have such a beautiful family! Love ya girl!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

Happy birthday girls! We love you!!