Monday, December 29, 2008

Thank You

I just wanted to finally take a moment and thank all my friends and family for your love and support through my fathers passing. It was a surprise. I am doing good, I think it is starting to hit me more now that the holiday activities are slowing down I have a little more time on my hands to think. Once again I have learned another valuable lesson through the loss of a loved one. It's been a hard year losing so many loved ones for all of us. I am so thankful that I have the Gospel in my life to help with the heartache. Our Savior is my inspiration and I know that I will see my loved ones again if I can try to live better each and every day. Don't go a day without telling your friends and family how much you love them (I did) now I have to live with the guilt of my stubbornness. Now I pray that I can remember the lesson that I have been taught. You will never know how much your prayers and thoughts will be remembered. Thanks again I love you all.

6 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Love ya girl! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!!

The Reidheads said...

ANNETTE!! When did your dad pass? I did not hear the news...I am so sorry! We miss and love you guys so much!!

Dawna Greer said...

Frank and I send our deep condolences to you on the loss of your father. May you continue to find comfort and peace as you remember the Savior's atonement and resurrection and gift of Eternal Life.

Jami said...

Been thinking about you, I hope that all is well and that everyone is doing good. I am sick of cleaning up throw-up and children NOT being in school:) Miss ya!!

DeAnne Baum said...

Did you survive the holidays? I hope your hanging in there. Love you.....been thinking about you! Miss you like crazy.

Aaron - Annette said...

I am doing good thank you all for thinking of me you guys are special people in my life and I miss you all tons. Aunt Chantel you would think you were the one a million miles away! My Dad passed away on Dec,8 and we had his funeral on the 13 I am sorry you didn't know. He sure did love you guys.