Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy Birthday Aaron & Hello Caribbean

Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to My Husband!! We will be getting on the cruise ship on his birthday (1-31-09). We are so excited (he is a little nervous)! For those who don't know, my mom is taking all of her kids (and their spouses) on a cruise to the West Caribbean. We are so excited. Aaron has never been on a plane and surely not a cruise ship (either one of us). My family is probably tired of me calling every other day to ask more questions. I look forward to spending time with my brother and sisters and my mom, and alone time with Aaron!!! Aaron's mom is going to come stay with our kids. She may not be too happy with us once she is here for a week in the -0 weather, now I know she really loves us!! Thanks Sue you are the best. The kids are so excited to have their Grandma coming to stay with them.

I changed my font at thecutestblogontheblock.com

9 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

Aw MAn...SO EXCITING!!!! I want to go on a cruise SO bad. You will have to tell me if it is worth it. How awesome that you are going with your family...what a memory! Make sure to take LOTS of pics!!...and happy birthday to Aaron!

ClayandAmeeHensley said...

guHey woman what is going on.. I am so excited for you to get to go on vacation. How in the heck did you get Aaron to get on a plane and a ship all in one trip.
I hope you have fun and that you take pictures to have proof that he actually did do it all.. Love you guys..

Jami said...

You are going to have the BEST time!! I've been twice and had a blast both times. How FUN for you!! Make sure you get those patches for behind your ear, so you won't get motion sickness, they really do work. Love Ya!!

Sarah said...

Your going to have a blast. I have never been on a cruise either, but I here they are a blast!You guys have fun and tell your mom and Blair hi for me. Oh and one more thing love your blog!

Sarah said...

Oh I forgot to tell you my new blog adress is csreed4.blogspot.com
I had to change it because a computer virus.

{nicole coombs} said...

Happy Birthday to the girls! They are getting so grown up scary! Oh man you guys are going to have a blast on your cruiz they are so much fun. Tell Aaron not to be a whimp airplanes arent any scarier then chasing around wild animals that have big teeth and claws haha. Be safe and have fun!

{nicole coombs} said...

oh and take lots of pictures!!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

I'm more shocked that you got my mom to agree to spend a week in that freezing wheather than i am your getting Aaron to fly and sail about on a pleasure trip!! On a serious note let's keep my latest blog entry between us!!

DeAnne Baum said...

Oh, Annette cruises are sooo fun. We have been on 2. They are great. Make sure you take a patch for sickness. None of us have ever been sick. Good luck! Let us know how it all turns out. Happy Birthday Aaron.