Friday, February 13, 2009

Back to Reality


We had so much fun hopefully my family has some better pictures, my camera did not like the humidity and my lcd screen took a dump on me. The weather was a little colder than I had hoped for but wouldn't trade the experience for anything. Thanks Mom & Doug for a great time. Thanks to everyone who watched my kids for us, we are greatly indebted!! Lol



This was pretty crazy took Blair a little while to get his nerve up. Then I tried it and the kid that was helping us held my hand and ran down with me. My family said it was a good thing 'cause I started leaning backwards and he had to pull me, the trick was to lean forward and just walk as the water was pushing you down it was a lot trickier than it looked. I wanted to run. It was fun though! It's a good thing I guess that Aaron pushes me to try things. I didn't want to go snorkeling because it was kind of cold and I don't care for the salt water, but I did it and now I am hooked. It is the most beautful thing ever, we could see forever and so many fish and different colors. I felt like I was swimming in a fish tank. We are planning our next trip already!!

3 comments:

Jami said...

I'm so glad you had a great time!Isn't snorkeling the BEST - It looks a lot harder then it really is. Next time, take me:) Glad your back safe.

Aunt Tiff said...

Looks like tons of fun!! Glad you got to go with your family...what a memory!!!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

your stuffing me in your bag next time!!