Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentines Day

Nicole and I did a Valentine's Dinner for our kids last year since we were "single" and it was so much fun I have decided (and Nicole too) to keep it a tradition. Unfortunately we aren't close enough to do it together but it was still fun. Here is last years picture


Here is this years picture, (Kaige had his friend Colton over to spend the night with us)


My sweet valentine babies of course I had to take their picture on Sunday when they were all dressed nice and neat for church, ( why do it two or three days in a row, right?)

I had fun doing all their hair the same way even Kayla got the same doo minus the braid. I Thought it was cute and that I would share it in case anyone is looking for new ideas like I always am. lol

4 comments:

Aunt Tiff said...

What a fun tradition!!! And your girls hair is so beautiful!! AND all of your kids are adorable and getting way too big!!

carolsue said...

Hi, everyone is getting sooo big, I think of you so often, I miss seeing you around Hebertown.
Love to all

{nicole coombs} said...

Thats such a cute idea! I might have to still it when my kids are older!

Joe and Mariah Baca said...

your such a great mom!!